Resources available to Jefferson Students include
Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC):
- The Access*Ability Resource Center serves students with documented disabilities (learning or physical) with accommodations for the classroom.
Adult Student Center:
- The ASC assists and support adult learners as they pursue educational and career goals.
Career and Job Placement Resources (CREW Center):
- CREW services, are free and open to Jefferson students and the general public, include career exploration, education planning, resume writing, job search, job postings, career assessment, mock interviews, Workforce Investment Act funding and more.
- Counselors provide various services to assist students with achieving academic success, improving personal well-being, acquiring self-management and problem solving skills
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Services:
- Ensures equal and equitable access to programs and activities for JCTC students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Healthcare Career Pathways:
- This program is for students who are thinking about a career in healthcare; those who are worried about how to pay for school; and those who just want some help with the whole college process.
International Student Services:
- The office provides admissions assistance, F-1 and M-1 immigration advising, orientations, cultural adjustment counseling, informational workshops, and other co-curricular programming.
Pathways to Freedom:
- Pathways To Freedom is a support group for students who are in recovery from addiction or students interested in addiction issues.
Ready-to-Work Program (RTW):
- RTW is designed to promote the success of Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP) recipients who attend community and technical colleges and to provide short-term work study opportunities.
Student Affairs Services:
- A list of services offered by the Student Affairs Office
Student Code of Conduct:
- KCTCS has developed a Code of Student Conduct that serves as a guide for the student's responsibilities and rights within our academic community.
Student Complaint Procedure:
- If a student has a complaint about any of the Student Affairs Department policies or decisions made by staff or administrators they must follow the steps.
Student Support Services Program (SSSP):
- SSSP provides its participants with academic support as well as social and culture activities that help enhance the college experience