In the event of a Civil Disorder incident (to include, but not limited to, Riots,
Flash Mobs, Protests, Parades and Demonstrations) please perform the following actions:
- Move to a safe location, preferably within buildings.
- If possible move to a classroom or office that can be locked.
- Notify emergency responders of the emergency, providing:
- The location of the emergency (physical address)
- Provide all known information pertaining to threat
- Contact Campus Safety and provide the above information
- Remain indoors, staying clear of windows and doors.
- Remain in your location until you receive notice from the Safety notification Alert Process (SNAP) at Jefferson, or local emergency responders that the area is safe.