The safety and security of everyone on JCTC s campus is a priority and you are encouraged to take a few minutes to review your surroundings and proper safety procedures
- If you observe a crime in progress or behavior that you suspect is criminal, immediately notify Campus Security or you campus security contact. If there is no answer, contact police or call 911.
- Report as much as possible:
- What is the person doing?
- Where is it happening?
- Physical description of person/people involved (note clothing, eyeglasses, etc.)
- Are weapons involved? What type?
- Vehicle description and license number, if appropriate, and direction traveled
- DO NOT APPROACH OR ATTEMPT TO APPREHEND an individual you suspect of criminal activity
- If safe to do so, stay on the phone with Campus Security, campus director or police until the first officer arrives
Campus Security: 502-213-7777 or 37777