General Safety Tips
The safety and security of everyone on JCTC s campus is a priority and you are encouraged to take a few minutes to review your surroundings and proper safety procedures
General Safety Tips:
- In the event of an actual emergency call 911
- Always remove valuables from sight, secure windows, and lock your vehicle.
- Maintain possession of personal items.
- Do not leave purses, bags, or electronic devises unattended.
- At night park your car close to lights and activity.
- Report theft, damages, or suspicious activity to Campus Safety or the campus administration.
- Walk with a friend to and from classes.
- While driving on campus, observe speed limits and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Become familiar with the campus and buildings.
- Know fire escape routes from your classes and buildings.
- Know the location of emergency shelters for each building.
Campus Security: 502-213-7777 or 37777