Employee Partners in Supplier DiversityI make small purchases for my department. What can I do to help?
In order to create a more inclusive vendor community, those individuals making delegated small purchases must fully embrace the Supplier Diversity initiatives. By force of habit, many departmental buyers tend to patronize the same vendors over and over again, without first verifying the availability of vendors.
Please remember to:
- Make use of established term contracts with diverse businesses.
- Be aware of diverse businesses and consider directing department-level purchases to those vendors.
- Share information about new diverse supplier sources.
Did you know that you can search by diverse vendor when ordering supplies? It is simple and easy to do. Simply check the search box while shopping. OfficeMax Solutions User Guide
Do you know of a company that would like to do business with us?
- Please complete the Diversity Supplier recommendation form and submit it to the Business Office.
How to search for a vendor:
- KCTCS documents are now located on the KCTCS Intranet