Southwest Testing hours
Southwest Campus walk-in testing hours for CURRENT (in class this semester), RETURNING (previously attended Jefferson), TRANSFER (coming from another college), and RETEST.
The Southwest Campus Assessment Center is located in the Student Center, Building A, Room 100-A
|Date||Hours||Must be logged in by|
|05/21/19||1:30pm to 3:30pm|
|05/28/19||9:00am to 12:00pm||10:45am|
|06/03/19||12:30pm to 3:30pm||2:15pm|
|06/04/19||1:00pm to 4:00pm||2:45pm|
|06/10/19||9:00am to 12:00pm||10:45am|
|06/11/19||1:00pm to 4:00pm||2:45pm|
|06/17/19||12:00pm to 3:00pm||1:45pm|
|06/18/19||12:30pm to 3:30pm||2:15pm|
|06/24/19||1:00pm to 4:00pm||2:45pm|
|06/25/19||9:00am to 12:00pm||10:45pm|
Dates are subject to change.
New (first-time college students) may schedule an appointment for placement testing.
There is a $7.00 retest fee for each part of the placement test except for the math section.
Free Tutorials, Practice Tests and Sample Questions:
- Reading & Writing:
- Select “Free Practice Tests for ACT” for Reading & Writing only.
- Avoid the sections that want to charge you for materials.
- There is a free test (you will get results through your email). There is also an extensive grammar tutorial (menu #2)
- Click on the “Practice Exams,” any of the Math College Readiness or the Math College Algebra Practice Tests will give you a good idea of what will be on the test, and help you study.
- Select the math tab and get clear instructional videos on basic math, pre-algebra and algebra 1.