Phyllis Krantz Memorial Scholarship:
- Open to a student with a declared major in Fine Arts. Must be currently enrolled with
at least 15 credit hours completed, including 6 hours in studio art.
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a portfolio to be judged by the Jefferson Art Scholarship Committee.
- Financial need considered.
Jefferson Studio Art Scholarship:
- Open to an incoming freshman student who has achieved a minimum GPA of 3.5 and has
declared a major in Studio Art.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on a competitive art portfolio evaluation by
the Jefferson Art Scholarship Committee.
Rose Marie Crask Art History Scholarship:
- Open to students who have completed 30 hours of college credits with a minimum GPA
of 3.5 and demonstrate financial need.
The application and portfolio (if required) should be submitted to :
- Barry Motes - Department Head Fine Art
- Jefferson Community and Technical College - Downtown Campus
- Chestnut Hall, room 107
- 110 W. Chestnut Street
- Louisville KY 40202