PNC Bank Scholarship:
- Open to new Jefferson students who can demonstrate, through previous academic achievements,
a capability of doing college work; and/or current students with a maintained minimum
- Preference given to employees of PNC Bank, or spouses and children of PNC Bank employees.
- Must submit a valid and date high school transcript.
- Must demonstrate financial need.*
PNC Bank Textbook Fund:
- Open to students enrolled full-time (min. of 12 cr. hrs.) at Jefferson who have earned
a min. 3.0 GPA.
- Transferring or incoming high school students must submit a valid transcript to verify
PNC Foundation Skilled Workforce Investment Scholarship:
- Open to JCTC students enrolled in high-wage, high-demand workforce development programs
and/or who plan to transfer to a Kentucky four year university to earn a baccalaureate
- Preference will be given to student from low-moderate income households as demonstrated
by application for financial aid and to student enrolled in Industrial Maintenance,
the Engineering Technologies, HVAC, and Industrial Chemical Technologies.
Complete this application to apply for these Scholarships.