All KCTCS patrons are required to have a student or faculty Photo ID card which also serves as your KCTCS library card.
Photo ID cards are made at the Bullitt County, Carrollton, Downtown, and Jefferson Technical Libraries. Students and Faculty at Southwest and Shelby County campuses have their Photo ID cards made at the Student Affairs or Student Services Offices. Community patrons please ask about borrowing materials at the library s circulation desk.
*Limit is the total number of items patrons may borrow.
Reserve items are to be used in the library only unless the item is marked differently.
Videos and Overnight Reserve: $1.00/day
Two Hour Reserve: $0.25/hour
Maximum Fine: $10.00 per item
- Patrons who do not return or damage library materials will be charged for the item and processing fees.
- The minimum fee for a lost item is $10.00 processing fee and $30 (or the actual cost of the book) plus overdue fines.
- Fines and fees may be paid by cash, money order or certified check. Personal checks must be $5.00 or more.
- Patrons may be blocked from borrowing items if they have overdue items or fines.
- Delinquent accounts will affect your ability to register for classes or obtain a transcript.
- Periodicals and Reference books may not be taken out of the library.
- Library materials can be renewed over the phone or by email.