This information is provided in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations. As a public non-profit education institution, we are required to report the following
information for certificate and diploma programs that meet gainful employment definitions
(beginning July 1, 2011).
Each program that falls under these regulations is required to report:
- Occupations, SOC codes, and links to occupational profiles on O*NET
- Costs tuition/fees and books/supplies (may include additional costs)
- On-time graduation (completion) rate for each program.
- Job placement rate for students completing each program
- Median loan debt incurred by students as provided by ED (identified separately as
Title IV loan debt and private educational loan debt)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information