Mandatory Pre-admission Conference Dates
LPN to A.D.N. Bridge Preadmission Conferences (mandatory)
- Preadmission conferences are held at 3:00pm in the Health Sciences Hall (HSH), Building A-South, room 166-B at 110 W Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202
- Preadmission’s conferences begin promptly; therefore, you must be on time.
Registration for the preadmission conference is necessary in order to receive a signed Academic Program Plan (APP) to include with your Nursing application.
- Advisors fill out an APP as long as an applicant registers one week before the conference date and have the APP for you at the conference.
- If you register later than one week, an applicant will receive an APP within one week after the conference.
- If you are unable to register, it is generally because you have not applied to the college.
- You only need to attend one preadmission’s conference and please be on time.
Check with your program coordinator for more information.