Practical Nursing pre-admission conferences
It is mandatory that applicants attend one of the preadmission conferences.
- They are held in the Health Sciences Hall (HSH), Building A-South, room 257
Registration for the preadmission conference is necessary in order to receive a signed Academic Program Plan (APP) to include with your Nursing application.
- Advisors fill out an APP as long as an applicant registers one week before the conference date and have the APP for you at the conference.
- If you register later than one week, an applicant will receive an APP within one week after the conference.
If you are unable to register, it is generally because you have not applied to the college.
You only need to attend one preadmission’s conference and please be on time.
Check with your program coordinator for more information.
- Conferences are from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, in the Health Sciences Hall (HSH), Building A-South, room 257 (physical address is 110 W Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202).
- Conferences are from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, at 1607 US HWY 227, room A-215, Carrollton, KY 41008