PPE and Merit information
Strategic Planning & PPE Handbook
- Strategic Planning & PPE Handbook: KCTCS document describes the planning process in detail contains instructions on both staff and faculty planning and evaluation process.
- A brief overview of the KCTCS planning cycle and its purpose.
- KCTCS Sample of Staff Performance Planning and Evaluation (PPE) Form:
- Suggestions of possible activities, goals, and outcomes for Staff from the KCTCS System Office.
Planning Instructions and Calendar
Staff Performance Review Calendar: Dates and deadlines for performance review process (2011-2012).
Staff Performance Review Flowchart: Outlines the performance review process (2011-2012).
The Performance Planning Process: Details of the planning process (HR 91- Section I) for use by employees and supervisors.
Mid-Year Review Process: Details of the mid-year review process (HR 9-Section II) for use by employees and supervisors.
Performance Evaluation Process: Details of the evaluation process (HR 91-Section III) for use by employees and supervisors.
Earning Merit: Brief overview of the non-recurring merit bonus plan
Supervisor's Role: A working definition of the planning, evaluation, and merit process from the supervisor's perspective.
Employee's Role: A working definition of the planning, evaluation, and merit process from the employee's perspective.
- Staff Sample Merit Activity Outline--by Area: Created by staff council for use by employees or supervisors in the planning and evaluation process it lists some types of activities that might be considered for merit. This list is not comprehensive; it is intended to assist employees in understanding the process.
Documenting Activities Outcomes: Suggestions of record keeping to support your job performance and nomination for merit.
Staff Merit and Appeals Committee Information
- Staff Merit
- Staff Merit Committee Structure By Campus (2011-2012)
- Staff Merit Committee Members
- Staff Merit Committee Guidelines (2011-2012)
- Staff Merit Appeals
- Staff Merit Appeals Committee structure (by campus) - (2011-2012)
- Staff Merit Appeals Committee Guidelines (2011-2012)
- HR 91/PPE form (2011-2012)
- Merit Bonus Recommendation form (2011-2012)
- Merit Bonus Appeal form (2011-2012)
- Performance Rating Appeal form (2011-2012)
- Merit Bonus Feedback form (2011-2012)