Audio and Video setup in Skype for Business
Set up your audio device
- From Show Menu , select: Tools > Audio Device Settings.
- Below Audio device, select the device you want and customize the settings:
- Speaker - Select Play , and drag the slider to adjust the volume.
- Microphone - Speak to test the volume, and drag the slider until the progress bar
reaches the middle of the test area.
- Ringer - Select Play , and drag the slider to adjust the volume.
- Adjust the audio settings and select OK.
Set up your video device
- From Show Menu , select: Tools > Video Device Settings.
- Below Video device, select the camera you want.
- Adjust the camera angle to center your image in the preview pane.
- Select Camera Settings if you want to adjust the video processor or camera controls.
- Select Crop and center my video in meetings to focus and zoom in on your face during
- Select OK.