Answer a call in Skype
Answer a call
When someone calls you, an alert pops up in the lower-right of your screen.
- To answer the call, click anywhere on the photo area.
- To reject the call, click Ignore.
- To start an instant messaging (IM) conversation with the caller instead of an audio call, click Options, and then Reply by IM.
- To reject the call and other calls, until you change your status click Options, and then Set to Do not Disturb.
Invite more people to a call
- In the Meeting pane, click or, in the Participants pane, click
- Select or multi-select (Ctrl-click) from your contacts, or type someone’s name or
phone number in the Search field, then select them from the results. Click OK.
Your new invitees receive a request to join your call.