Kentucky LOOP Program
Great news from UPS! The Kentucky LOOP Program been expanded to include students from all Kentucky counties. This is a great opportunity for Jefferson students!
Kentucky LOOP is an extension of the Metro College Program and allows students to receive a monthly housing / living stipend for up to 36 months or completion of an Associate Degree (whichever comes first).
To be eligible for this program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Secure employment at UPS
- Must work Sunday – Thursday operation
- Submit Kentucky LOOP interest form
- Have a cumulative HS GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Complete all steps to become a Metro College participant
- Enroll and successfully complete (C or better) a minimum of 6 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters
- Sign Metro College and Kentucky LOOP students agreements each semester
Metro College is hosting live sessions for interested students.
For additional information, you can visit the following sites: