Important Spring 2018 payment information
Spring classes will be starting soon! Payment for the Spring 2018 term is due the Friday before classes start. See below for what you need to know!
How do I pay?
- Financial Aid:
- If you’re using Financial Aid to cover your tuition, make sure everything is in place through your e-mail E-BILL or your Self-Service message center.
- You’ll want to make sure the amount of aid you are getting will cover your tuition.
- Please pay any balance not covered by your aid no later than the Friday before classes start.
- Helpful tip:
- Most financial aid is prorated based on hours enrolled.
- If you are using loans, CAP or KEES to pay for your class, you’ll need to be registered for at least 6 (six) hours.
- If you are a Financial Aid student on WARNING or PROBATION or PLAN OF ACTION, be sure to verify with Financial Aid you are eligible for Spring 2018.
- Simply call 855-246-5282 to make sure you’re good to go!
- Third party payment:
- If a third party (such as a scholarship or UPS) is paying for your tuition, you must submit all necessary documentation to the Bursar’s Office by the Friday before classes start.
- If you haven’t signed your agreement or received payment authorization documents by January 5, please be prepared to pay by one of the methods listed below by the Friday before classes start.
- If your third party does not cover all charges, please pay your portion by the Friday before classes start.
- Check, cash, credit card:
- You can pay at students.kctcs.edu (https://students.kctcs.edu/) by credit card or electronic check.
- Cash payments can be made in person at the Bursar’s office on the Downtown, Southwest and Shelby Campuses. (At this time, we do not have cashiers at the Carrollton, Bullitt and Technical Campuses.)
- Checks must include your student ID number and can be made in person or mailed to:
Jefferson Community & Technical College
Attn: Bursar’s Office
109 E. Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
Mailed payments must be received by the payment deadline.
Anything else I need to know?
- If you have not paid your bill by the payment deadline, you will receive a late charge of $75.00 and are subject to cancellation for non-payment. If you re-enroll after cancellation for non-payment, you will receive a reinstatement charge of $75.00.
- If your plans have changed, and you’re not going to attend class, you’ll need to officially withdraw (http://jefferson.kctcs.edu/en/Academics/eLearning/07-enrollment.aspx) .
- Check the academic calendar to see the official withdraw schedule.
Still have questions?
Visit us online at Help.Jefferson.KCTCS.edu or call 855-2GO-JCTC (855-246-5282). We’re available all day, every day!
College Office hours:
- Monday- Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm