Official Transcript Processing
Happy Holidays from the Records Office! Jefferson will be closed after 4:30pm on December 15 through 8:00am on Tuesday, January 2.
To support our students during this time please note a couple important transcript ordering changes:
- The week of December 11 there will be no on demand transcripts printed for students who attended Fall 2017.
- Thursday, December 14 and Friday, December 15 there will be no on demand transcripts provided to any student to allow time for all orders to be completed before our closure.
- We do offer preordering and a guarantee that all orders placed by 5:00pm on Wednesday,
December 13 will be sent as long as there are all final grades, no financial balance,
nor other unforeseen issues.
If this occurs we will notify the student.
During our closure there may be some delay on official transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse. Some electronic PDFs will still be able to be delivered (can depend on your timeframe of attendance and order) but no paper transcripts will be mailed while the college is closed.
- Our goal is to accommodate all eligible student transcript request/orders made by 5:00pm, Wednesday, December 13 and send before closure on Friday, December 15. This excludes any grade or financial issues, technology, or weather-related events that could impact work being completed. In the event this was to occur, we will post an announcement on our webpage and this site.
- We will work as many orders as we can that are placed after 5:00pm on December 13, but we cannot guarantee service based on the volume of orders we receive and college mail processes.
- We always process your requests in the order they are received.
- Our online order process does track your order, so you will be notified when your order is completed.