Additional Open Registration Day: August 8, 2015JCTC Downtown amp; Southwest Campuses are hosting an extra open registration day for CURRENT, RETURNING and TRANSFER students on SATURDAY, August 8th (9a-12p). Admissions, financial aid, payment, assessment, advising, amp; registration staff will be here on that day to help. Students from all campuses are welcome to attend at one of the locations below.
To help us prepare your record in advance please sign up using the links below. Walk-ins are welcome!
- DOWNTOWN (200 W. Broadway- 40202): http://bit.ly/1fGQYDT
- SOUTHWEST (1000 Community College Dr 40272): http://bit.ly/1VMTYj9
- Your photo ID!
- TRANSFER STUDENTS: Bring final official transcripts from all previous colleges to
your appointment (final grades, in a sealed envelope that has been printed in the
last six months) if you have not already provided to the college.
- (Contact 855-2GO-JCTC if you are unsure what we have on file.)
- PLACEMENT TEST: Please note that you may need placement testing before meeting with an advisor or enrolling into classes if it has been more than two years since you tested with JCTC or with ACT/SAT. Please visit https://jefferson.kctcs.edu/Admissions/Placement-Test/Assessment_Center.aspx for more information about placement testing.
- Any additional documents you would like to discuss with our team! We can help you through the process of registering and checking on your payment or financial aid.
Open Dates for All Current, Returning, Transfer Students (no RSVP required):