When will I receive my refund/residual check?
KCTCS has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to process student refund payments.
Helpful Refund Tips
- Select your refund preference
• Having an active refund preference will help you gets refunds quicker and more securely
• Log into MyPath
• Go to Student Self-service and click on Account Balance tile
• Click “Select Refund Preference”
- Remember your BankMobile password!
• To make changes to your refund preference or check the status of a refund, log in at www.bankmobilevibe.com
• If you can’t access your account, contact BankMobile at (877) 327-9515
- Update your address
• If you move, change your address in your student account AND your BankMobile account. This is especially important if you receive refunds as paper checks.
- Check email account!
• Check student email account regularly, especially if you are expecting a refund
• Questions about a refund can be sent to the Bursar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org