Preadmission conferences are held at 3:00pm in the Health Sciences Hall (HSH), Building
A-South, room 166-B at 110 W Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Preadmission’s conferences begin promptly; therefore, you must be on time.
Registration for the preadmission conference is necessary in order to receive a signed Academic Program Plan (APP) to include with your Nursing application.
- Advisors fill out an APP as long as an applicant registers one week before the conference
date and have the APP for you at the conference.
- If you register later than one week, an applicant will receive an APP within one week
after the conference.
If you are unable to register, it is generally because you have not applied to the
- Tuesday, June 25 at 3:00pm
- Tuesday, July 23 at 3:00pm
- Tuesday, August 27 at 3:00pm
- Thursday, September 19 at 3:00pm
You only need to attend one preadmission’s conference and please be on time.
Check with your program coordinator for more information.
Register for the preadmission’s conference