Request for Volunteers:
- Volunteers are always needed for events.
- Interested people should contact Danielle Doyle or Dan O'Bryan.
- All scholarships are awarded by the scholarship committee.
- Disbursement of scholarships depends on the availability of funds.
- Individuals wishing to contribute to these funds should contact Karla Hall at 502-213-2507.
Dr. & Mrs. Ronald J. Horvath Tuition Scholarship:
- Open to the children and grandchildren of regular full-time employees of JCTC and
to the children or grandchildren of JCTC retirees who:
- are applicants to JCTC with a 2.5 or greater high school academic grade point average, or
- are students enrolled at JCTC who have completed at least 12 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Open to the children and grandchildren of regular full-time employees of JCTC and to the children or grandchildren of JCTC retirees who:
Dr. & Mrs. Ronald J. Horvath Academic Assistance Scholarship:
- Open to regular full-time JCTC employees enrolled in courses at JCTC who have and maintain a 2.5 or greater GPA.
- Awards given to offset the cost of education, including: books, childcare, supplies, etc.
- Awards will be given in a lump sum amount based on funds available.
- Applicants are asked to submit a one-page essay with their application describing their need.
- Dr. & Mrs. Ronald J. Horvath Tuition Scholarship:
Employee Discounts Programs & Tickets:
- Welcome to the KCTCS Employee Discount Program, a program in cooperation with businesses throughout the Commonwealth, offering discounts or other incentives to KCTCS regular status employees.
- When making purchases you must identify yourself by showing a valid KCTCS ID.
- If a non-photo ID, you may be asked to provide a photo ID in addition to the KCTCS ID.
- As an employee you are eligible for any discount offered throughout the Commonwealth.
- The Kentucky chapter of the American Association for Women in Community Colleges (KYAAWCC) is dedicated to promoting leadership, networking and professional development opportunities for persons around the state.