What is a Student Ambassador?
A Jefferson Student Ambassador is an energetic student leader who serves as the college s representative in a multitude of roles. From recruiting events to on-campus programming, our Student Ambassadors are important links between the staff, student body and perspective students.
What is in it for you?
There are many benefits to becoming a Student Ambassador. Some of these include,
- Enhancing your leadership skills
- Building your resume for your transfer college or potential employer
- Learning effective communication skills
- Improving organizational and time management skills
- Representing the college at events and on publications
- Networking with faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the college
- Working with a fun group of people
How do I get started?