Employment Opportunities at Jefferson
Welcome to Jefferson Community and Technical College. We are glad that you are exploring job opportunities at Jefferson Community and Technical College.
Jefferson Community and Technical College changes lives by providing accessible and affordable education and training through academic and technical associate degrees; diploma and certificate programs in occupational fields; pre-baccalaureate education; adult, continuing and developmental education; customized training for business and industry; and distance learning. Based in Louisville, Ky., we are the largest of 16 colleges forming the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. We encompass six campuses in four counties with over 10,000 students enrolled on campus and in on-line programs.
At Jefferson, we are committed to fostering an active, inclusive and multicultural work and learning environment in which students, faculty and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can thrive. We have a strong commitment to community-building and inclusion.
Employment Opportunities: Job Postings Link
- Full-time Faculty and Staff openings at Jefferson
- Full-time Faculty positions - For faculty positions additional documentation listed
below must be uploaded at the time of application. If this information is not uploaded,
you may not be considered for the position.
- Unofficial transcripts from your college(s)/university(ies).
- However, official transcripts will be requested if you are selected for the position.
- Three (3) current letters of professional recommendation.
- Full-time Faculty positions - For faculty positions additional documentation listed below must be uploaded at the time of application. If this information is not uploaded, you may not be considered for the position.
- Adjunct position openings at Jefferson
- Adjunct faculty position – For adjunct position, candidates are only required to submit
- Unofficial transcript from the college or university awarding the credential which qualifies you for the position sought
- Find adjunct postings.
- Adjunct faculty position – For adjunct position, candidates are only required to submit the following:
- Temporary Part-time openings at Jefferson
- Internships openings at Jefferson
- Internships at Jefferson are subject to funding and availability.
- Student workers position openings at Jefferson
- Federal Work Study
- Ready to Work
- Students who are job searching outside of Jefferson can visit the CREW Career Center for career services, resume writing, job search or internships related to your major
Jefferson Community and Technical College, as part of KCTCS, is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.