SOAR is the new Student Orientation Advising and Registration process.
Current students play an important role in helping new students complete the process and get to know the campus a little better.
Being a SOAR Star will:
- Give you important work skills
- Give you service hours
- Allow you to help new students get to know Jefferson
- Let you show off your JCTC Pride!
ON THE DOWNTOWN CAMPUS:
The selection process for SOAR Stars begins with the submission of a written application, a resume and two recommendation forms no later than Noon on August 30, 2013.
All applicants planning to continue through the selection process must be available for interviews and meetings on the following dates and times:
- September 6: 9:00am-2:00pm: Interviews
- September 20: 10:00am Noon: Training
- September 23: 10:00am Noon: Training
- September 25: 10:00am Noon: Training
- October 7: 10:00am Noon: First Staff Meeting
SOAR dates are included in the application.
Candidates must be available for at least 10 of those dates.
You can apply to be a SOAR Star!
- To apply, complete the SOAR Star Application and return it to the Jefferson Educational Center Building, Room 218 by Noon, August 30, 2013.