Getting Started Checklist
- Apply for Admission to the College
- Take the Placement Test
- Attend SOAR Student Orientation Advising and Registration)
- After completing the placement test, you will choose an orientation date and time.
- During SOAR, you will learn about Jefferson, meet with an advisor, and register for
classes. You will also learn how to use your student self-service account.
- Pay for Classes by the Deadline
- Use your student self-service account to view anticipated financial aid, set up a
payment plan, or to make a payment with credit/debit card.
Check yourself! Have you...
- Submitted official, final high school transcripts?
- MAIL: Jefferson Community and Technical College, Attn Admission Office, 109 E Broadway,
Louisville, KY 40202
- IN PERSON: Drop off at Admission Office on any Jefferson campus
- Applied for Financial Aid?
- Set up your Student Self-Service Account?
Student ID #:
Placement Test Date & Time:
SOAR Date & Time: