Checklist for Transfer Students
Getting Started Checklist
- Apply for Admission to the College
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit official, final transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities.
- *All transcripts must be on file before you can register for classes
- *Your Admission file is complete when we receive all transcripts.
- Register for Classes
- We recommend meeting with an advisor to register for classes, but this is not required.
- The registration schedule on the Jefferson website can assist with other options.
- Pay for Classes by the Deadline
- Use your student self-service account to view anticipated financial aid, set up a payment plan, or to make a payment with credit/debit card
Check yourself! Have you...
- Applied for Financial Aid?
- (This is required for grants and student loans)
- ONLINE: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Jefferson’s school code is 006961
- Set up your Student Self-Service Account?
Student ID #: