Checklist for Visiting Students
Getting Started Checklist
- Apply for Admission to the College
- Submit Visiting Student Letter
- Contact your home institution’s Registrar’s Office to request a Visiting Student Letter (or Letter of Good Standing) be sent to Jefferson’s Admission Office.
- Letters can be mailed to:
- Jefferson Community and Technical College
- Attn: Admissions
- 109 E Broadway
- Louisville, KY 40202
- or emailed to JF-AD-VSN-ELCT@kctcs.edu
- Register for Class
- Register in-person during business hours or by email.
- To register by email, use your current college/university email address (that ends in .edu) to send an email to JF-Records-Office@kctcs.edu with all class information and your KCTCS student ID number.
- You should attach an unofficial copy of your home institution’s transcripts to the email.
- Pay for Classes by the Deadline
- Use your student self-service account to view anticipated financial aid, set up a payment plan, or to make a payment with credit/debit card
Check yourself! Have you...
- Set up your Student Self-Service Account?
Student ID #: