Application Rollback Request | JCTC

Application Rollback Request

This form is used to request an update to the start term for an application that has been submitted for a future semester term.

Please note this form can only be used when requesting a future dated term to be moved to a closer dated term. It cannot be used to push an application to a future semester, in this case a student would need to reapply online.