Non-Degree Request Form | JCTC

Non-Degree Request Form

This form is used to request an update to a non-degree program of study.

Please note students that are currently enrolled at another institution must select Non-Degree/Visiting and a letter of good standing or official college transcript will be required each semester of enrollment.