Jefferson has 6 different campuses:
- The Bullitt County Campus, is further south from Louisville in Shepherdsville, Kentucky.
- The Carrollton campus is about one hour northeast of Louisville.
- The Downtown Campus, located in downtown Louisville, has the largest student population, and is home
to the ESL classes and the International Admissions Office.
- The Shelby County Campus is in Shelbyville, Kentucky, approximately 35 minutes east of downtown Louisville.
- The Southwest Campus is in a less urban setting 25 minutes south of downtown Louisville, offers general
education classes and houses many of our Business and Advanced Technology programs.
- The Technical Campus, located in downtown Louisville, houses many of our technical and vocational programs.
Click on the campus name to get more detailed information and directions to the campuses.