What is it?
- The placement test is a computerized, three-part test that determines your course
placement in reading, English, and math.
- All tests are untimed. Testing sessions are set up for 3-4 hours.
Who needs it?
- All credential seeking students who do not meet the college readiness benchmarks on
any of the approved methods of assessment and placement listed below:
- ALEKS PPL
- ASSET (not administered after November, 2016)
- COMPASS (not administered after November, 2016)
- EdReady Diagnostic
- EdReady Study Path
- GED College Readiness
- GPA (Cumulative unweighted high school GPA at the end of the first semester senior
- TABE 9/10-A (not administered after October, 2018)
What should I bring?
- A valid, non-expired photo ID.
- Calculators are permitted.
Where to take the test?
- Placement testing is available on all 5 of our campuses.
Do my scores expire?
- Reading and writing scores are valid for four years.
- Math scores are valid for four years.
What score do I need?