To apply to the scholarship programs please go to: http://hispanicfund.org/
Eligibility Requirements Students must:
- be Hispanic, maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale),
- be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident,
- reside in the U.S. or Puerto Rico,
- be a current or rising undergraduate (some programs accept grad. students) student
or a high school senior enrolling at a college or university in the U.S. or Puerto
- and demonstrate financial need
Some HCF Programs also require that a student be pursuing a certain area of study.
Students studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Pharmacy and Nursing are
highly encourage to apply.