Scholarships offered at Jefferson:
Jefferson offers numerous scholarships to both new students and currently enrolled students at the College.
To apply, complete the scholarship application and return it to the Jefferson Financial Aid Office on any Jefferson Campus. Please print and complete an application form for each individual scholarship. All applications must be returned with any requested supporting documentation, such as transcripts, tax information or essays by the application deadline.
Applications are accepted each Spring semester for the following Fall / Spring semesters.
The Deadline each year is March 1, unless another date is specified within the individual scholarship.
Check out the Scholarship brochure to find out more about each of the Scholarships being offered.
Financial Need Considered!
- Robert (Bobby) Baumgartner Endowed Scholarship for Nursing
- Anne Biven Nursing Textbook Fund
- Dana and Michael Bowers Small Business and Entrepreneurship Program Scholarship
- Elizabeth Browning Adams Memorial Scholarship
- Chase Scholarship
- Rose Marie Crask Art History Scholarship
- Pat Drago Memorial Scholarship
- Fine Art Scholarships
- GLADA Automotive Technology Scholarship
- Global Studies Education Abroad Scholarship
- Grainger Tools for Tomorrow scholarship
- Highland Woman s Club Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. and Mrs. Ronald Horvath Scholarship & Textbook funds
- Dr. Alice Howry James Memorial Scholarship
- Jefferson Merit Scholarship
- Jefferson Studio Art Scholarship
- KCTCS Commonwealth Scholarship
- KCTCS PNC Foundation Skilled Workforce Investment Scholarship
- KCTCS Presidential Scholarship
- KCTCS Workforce Transfer Scholarship
- Kentucky Colonels Better Life Scholarship
- Imogene Kelly Memorial Scholarship
- N.O. Kimbler Memorial Scholarship
- Phyllis Krantz Memorial Scholarship
- Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship
- National City Bank Scholarship
- Norton Healthcare Scholarship
- Nursing Scholarships
- Philip Morris Career Scholarship
- Barbara Plum Memorial Scholarship
- PNC Bank Scholarship & Textbook funds
- John T. Smith Scholarship
- Steinberg Family Scholarship
- T. Steve Yeager Scholarship for Academic Excellence