Waystar Scholars Mentoring Program
The Waystar Scholars Mentoring Program is a partnership between Waystar and Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC). The Waystar Scholars Mentoring Program will support eligible students earning an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Computer and Information Technologies over the course of two years. The program application will close on January 31, 2022.
During the program, students will have access to:
- Dedicated Success Coach and JCTC Advisor: Enhanced student support will help students overcome barriers and lead to greater overall program success;
- Waystar internship opportunities: Students will be able to gain hands on experience in the field of healthcare technology;
- Robust mentorship from Waystar employees: Waystar employees will be paired with JCTC students to provide a unique opportunity for students to create meaningful connections with IT professionals;
- Post-graduation support: After students earn their Associates Degree, they will continue to have access to dedicated career coaching.
- Must be a Under-Represented Minority (URM) and/or female – (URM: Individual who identifies as Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian).
- Earned High school diploma or GED
- Have not earned an Associate or higher college degree
- Kentucky Resident
- Adults over 18 years of age
- Must be able to attend class 1 day a week (daytime or evening) for two years
- Must complete 15-minute interview and pre-work