Advising & Registration for Returning, Transfer, and Visiting Student
|Payment Deadline||Friday before the first day of class **Refer to your schedule for this date**||August 12th|
|Enrollment Deadline||Friday before the first day of class||August 12th|
|Classes begin||See academic calendar||Week of August 15th|
|Drop/Add** **Drop/Add is only available for students that had a schedule prior to enrollment deadline**||See academic calendar||Monday, August 15th Sunday, August 21st (see academic calendar for details of deadlines)|
- Students will be given self-service access after their Admission file is complete.
- Students with a completed Admission file but do not have self-service access should contact the Go KCTCS! Student Service Center at 855-246-5282.
REGISTRATION by EMAIL:
E-mail JF-Records-Office@kctcs.edu from an account that ends in .edu.
Include the following:
Proof of meeting pre-requisites, such as unofficial college transcripts and/or ACT/SAT scores (if necessary)
- All Records Office locations can register students who need a pre-requisite override OR have instructor consent during normal hours of operation.
- Provide the following:
- Completed registration form with course information & student ID#
- Photo ID
- Proof of meeting pre-requisites, such as unofficial college transcripts and/or ACT/SAT scores (if necessary)
- Records Staff are not advisors; if you need advising assistance, schedule an appointment with an advisor by emailing JF-Advising-Center@kctcs.edu.
IN-PERSON OPEN ADVISING DATES, ALL CAMPUSES:
- See Advising Center's web page for locations.
- All students must have a photo ID.
- If you have ACT/SAT scores or transfer credit, bring that information for advisors to view.
- Walk-in advising and appointments are available on most days.
- For more dates or to schedule an appointment, send an email to JF-Advising-Center@kctcs.edu.
COLLEGE-WIDE OPEN ADVISING DATES:
|Saturday, July 16
(Downtown Campus only)