Information Technology - Current Students
CURRENT IT STUDENTS: Current IT students will have until Summer 2015 to complete their IT degree.
The Information Technology (IT) Program offers Associate in Applied Science Degrees and Workforce Certificates.
This curriculum is supported by a solid foundation of core courses that focus on problem solving and communication skills for Information Technology professionals involved in computer network environments.
Students entering this program will need to have basic computer skills such as would be obtained through CIS 100 (Introduction to Computers) or equivalent.
Associate in Applied Science: Information Technology
- Computer Programming Option
- Computer Support Specialist
- Information Security
- Network Administration Option
- IT Certificates
- Computer Programming Certificate
- Computer Support Specialist Certificate
- Network Administration Certificate
- Web Development and Administration Certificate
For more information about this program, please contact:
- Steve DiPaola
- Program Coordinator
- Phone: 502-213-7355
- Fax: 502-213-7351