What is GLADA/Honda?
The Jefferson GLADA/Honda program prepares students to be certified technicians. Graduates will have skills that are in-demand and have the opportunity to take their careers beyond the technician level. Students work with the latest technology, tools and equipment and graduate with industry certifications. Jefferson GLADA/Honda graduates excel in high-paying careers working on some of the leading vehicles and latest technology.
- A two-year commitment to training
- Candidate interview, program visit, and college assessment
- Internships (students alternate 8 weeks in classroom/lab and 8 weeks at a dealership)
- Must pass ASE tests
Applying For Admission and Getting Started
- The first step to enrolling to the Jefferson GLADA/Honda program is to fill out an online application.
- After completing the college application, contact GLADA program coordinators.