What is Industrial Engineering Technology?
This program gives individuals the background to work as assistants to engineers, liaisons between engineers and skilled craftsmen, and plant maintenance specialist. The curriculum combines specialized and related science courses with course work in general education.
What are my career choices?
- Construction Electrician
- Industrial Electrician
- Manufacturing Technician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Self Employed
- Medical Facilities Electrical Technician
- Solar/Photovoltaic Technician
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Industrial Electronics Technology Associate in Applied Science
- Apprenticeship, Computer Aided Design, Computer Maintenance, Electronics Option, Industrial Option, Mechanical Option, and Robotics & Automation
Industrial Electronics Technology Certificates
- Apprenticeship, Communications Technician, Computer Maintenance Technician, Engineering Design Technician, Industrial Technician, Mechanical Technician, and Robotics and Automation Technician
Industrial Electronics Technology Diplomas
- Computer Maintenance Technician, Electronics Technician Apprentice, Electronics Mechanic Apprentice, Electronics Tester, Mechanical Technician 1, Robotics & Automation Helper, and Robotics & Automation Technician I
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
The items listed below contain information on jobs related to this program.
- Industrial Electronics Diploma
- Industrial Electronics Tech I Certificate
- Industrial Electronics Tech II Certificate
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.