IMPORTANT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Dear HST 104 students,
Now that you’re enrolled in this course, you have several requirements that must be
met prior to the start of class. Please read these instructions carefully. Some of
these requirements may take several weeks to complete, so you do need to begin immediately!
- Step #1
- Create a Castlebranch account by going to the Castlebranch web site
- The fee to open a Castlebranch account is $86.20.
- We do NOT suggest using the electronic check form of payment as it takes up to 15
days to process.
- Step #2
- Click “Place Order”
- Select “Package Selection” at the top of the screen
- Click “+Please Select” and a drop down list appears
- Select “HST 104”
- Select the campus where your class is being held. “Downtown” or “Carrolton”
- Select “JE57: I need to order my Background Check, Drug Screen, and Compliance Tracker.”
- *Select the JE57 for the semester that you will be taking the class: SPRING JE57…Summer
JE57…or FALL JE57*
- Step #3
- Background Check
- When you placed your order, Castlebranch began your background check.
- Step #4
- Complete the Drug Screen
- Go to your “my castlebranch” account in Castlebranch
- Go to your “TO-Do list”
- Click on “Drug test/screening” to pull up the correct form.
- You must print out this form and take it with you to one of the Lab Corp facilities.
If you do not take this form, they will NOT perform the test!
- Read and follow the instructions on that form. Lab Corp facilities are located in
- Step #5
- 2 Step TB Skin Test OR a blood test
- 2 Step TB Skin Test Process: Get the first test, then get it read. Get the second
test, then get it read.
- The doctor MUST complete the TB absence of symptoms form
- Submit all 3 pages(1st result, 2nd result, TB absence of symptoms) as 1 PDF document
- Step #6
- Influenza vaccine
- Submit proof of this vaccine to Castlebranch.
- Step #7
- Hepatitis B Immunization OR Declination form
- Either submit proof of your three immunizations for Hepatitis B to Castlebranch OR
complete and submit your declination form
- If you are in the process of receiving your Hepatitis B immunizations, and they will
not be finished by the start of class, fill out and submit the declination form.
- Step #8
- A CPR certification is included in HST 104
- If you already have CPR for healthcare providers, then you may upload and submit your
card to Castlebranch.
- Once you complete CPR in your HST class, submit your card to Castlebranch.
- Copy and submit the front AND back of your card.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where can I get my immunizations?
- The Little Clinic, Louisville Health Department, your physician
- What do I do with all of my results?
- Upload and submit them to Castlebranch
- What do I need to do if Castlebranch rejects my paperwork?
- You will receive an email from castlebranch stating what document was rejected and
- You must make the necessary corrections and resubmit it.
- You also may contact Castlebranch at 888.914.7279 or Servicedesk.email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you.
Documents and Forms:
Check your Jefferson Community and Technical College email often for HST 104 and Castlebranch
Feel free to contact the MNA office with any questions or concerns,
- Dallas McKinley, RN
- Ashley Clark
- MNA Administrative Assistant
- Health Science Hall, Room 450
- Phone: 502.213.2316
- Fax: 502.483.0001
- Email: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org