Mailroom Courier Schedule
Pick up mail at Post Office approximately 8:30am daily:
- Downtown: Currently start mail deliveries to Downtown Buildings approximately 10:00 AM
- Southwest: Currently we only go to Southwest on a as needed basis.
- Tech: Currently go to Tech daily as soon as mail is picked up and sorted. Somewhere around 9:30 AM
- Shelbyville: No schedule
- Carrollton: No schedule
- Bullitt Co: No schedule
- KCTCS: No schedule
** These are all estimated times and will vary some on a daily basis.**
Any outgoing mail after campus delivery during the day must be brought to the mailroom in the VTI Building Room 122 before 3:00pm in order to be taken to the Post Office that day.
- Mail for KCTCS, Bullitt Co, Carrollton, and Shelbyville are currently mailed through the United States Postal Service.
- In emergency situations, mail will be delivered. However, advanced notice is requested.
- Document Source deliveries will follow the above schedule listed.
Other deliveries (packages, boxes, etc.) must be coordinated with Shipping & Receiving.
- Call 502-213-2173 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org