Mailroom Courier Schedule
Pick up mail at Post Office are 8:30 am daily
- Downtown: Mail deliveries to Downtown Buildings approximately 10:00 am
- Southwest: As needed.
- Tech: Mail deliveries approximately 9:30 am.
- Shelbyville: No schedule
- Carrollton: No schedule
- Bullitt Co: No schedule
- KCTCS: No schedule
** These are all estimated times and will vary some on a daily basis.**
Any outgoing mail after campus delivery during the day must be brought to the mailroom in the VTI Building, Room 122 before 3:00 pm in order to be taken to the Post Office that day.
- Mail for KCTCS, Bullitt Co, Carrollton, and Shelbyville are currently mailed through the United States Postal Service.
- In emergency situations, mail will be delivered. However, advanced notice is requested.
- Document Source deliveries will follow the above schedule listed.
Other deliveries (packages, boxes, etc.) must be coordinated with Shipping & Receiving.
- Call (502) 213-2173 or email Antonio Davis.