Xerox Document Source is managed by Craig Wempe.
Order Business Cards:
- Download the Jefferson staff & faculty business card. Right click the PDF template, and choose "save link as" or “save target as.” Do not left click the PDF template
link. It will open in a web browser and cannot be edited.
- Open this file that you’ve saved on your computer. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat or
Acrobat Reader, enter your information and save the file. Be sure not to click the
download indicator at the bottom of your screen. It will open the PDF in a web browser
that is not editable.
- Complete the web submission job order and attach the completed business card template.
Document Source Correspondence:
- Documents may be sent electronically to the Document Source for faster service.
- Documents sent through the courier to the Document Source (Print Shop) should be in
special envelopes to assure timeliness of deliveries.
- Yellow, labeled envelopes will be available at the Southwest campus division secretary
s office and the Technical campus mailroom to use for any Document Source jobs.
- The envelopes will be available on the Downtown campus in the mailroom on the 1st
floor of the Chestnut Hall.
- This will assure timely delivery to the Document Center.
- The Document Source will run the jobs as quickly as possible.
- Turnaround time will depend on the type of job, quantity, and the instruction for
- Some jobs will take longer than others due to these factors.
- Others may have same day turn around
- Example: 100 copies of a one-page document could have a 24 hour turnaround through
- If you have any questions about the turnaround time on a specific job feel free to
call the Document Center at 502.213.2600.
- Jobs for the Document Center should be in the campus mailroom using the yellow labeled
envelopes by the above-published schedule to improve turn-around time.
- Downtown jobs can be delivered directly to the Document Source Center on campus.