Xerox Document Source is managed by Craig Wempe.
Document Source Correspondence:
- Documents may be sent electronically to the Document Source for faster service.
- The Document Source E-Mail address is: JF-Docusource@kctcs.edu
- Documents sent through the courier to the Document Source (Print Shop) should be in special envelopes to assure timeliness of deliveries.
- Yellow, labeled envelopes will be available at the Southwest campus division secretary
s office and the Technical campus mailroom to use for any Document Source jobs.
- The envelopes will be available on the Downtown campus in the mailroom on the 1st floor of the Chestnut Hall.
- This will assure timely delivery to the Document Center.
- The Document Source will run the jobs as quickly as possible.
- Turnaround time will depend on the type of job, quantity, and the instruction for the job.
- Some jobs will take longer than others due to these factors.
- Others may have same day turn around
- Example: 100 copies of a one-page document could have a 24 hour turnaround through the courier.
- If you have any questions about the turnaround time on a specific job feel free to call the Document Center at 502.213.2600.
- Jobs for the Document Center should be in the campus mailroom using the yellow labeled
envelopes by the above-published schedule to improve turn-around time.
- Downtown jobs can be delivered directly to the Document Source Center on campus.