Welcome to eLearning at Jefferson Community & Technical College. This page is designed
to provide the steps necessary to get your course online.
- STEP 1
- All online faculty (web hybrid, web online) are required to complete Blackboard Certification.
- Training will include technical and pedagogical elements of teaching online.
- See the Training & Support page for details.
- STEP 2
- Decide on the design of your course.
- You have several options for what your course will look like.
- Some examples include:
- Using an existing Jefferson course shell
- Using a pre-designed course from a publisher or educational institution
- Designing your own course from scratch
- STEP 3
- Once your course is complete, submit it for review using the information provided
under Course Review Process.
- STEP 4
- Work with your division to make sure a copy of the following documents are on file
with your division and the Office of eLearning
- Blackboard Certification
- eQuality review form
- Credentials (This should also be on file in the Office of the Provost).
- STEP 5
- Have a great semester and remember to use the support services available to you!