This fund was created to provide financial support to full-time Jefferson Community
& Technical College Employees in times of crisis.
- Examples of qualifying events include (but are not limited to): illness, injury, loss
of personal belongings due to natural disasters, victim of crime, or death of immediate
family member (spouse/child).
- Awards from the fund are limited to full-time employees; however, exceptions may be
made at the discretion of the Staff Council.
- The fund will be sustained through fundraising events conducted by the staff council
and donations from Jefferson employees.
- Funding requests will be reviewed by the elected members of the Staff Council.
- Decisions will be based upon the nature of the request and availability of funds.
- Depending on the nature of the crisis, the Staff Council may elect to conduct a fundraising
benefit for an individual employee.
- In these instances, all proceeds (minus any costs associated with the event) will
be given to the employee.
- As funding for this account will be limited, all requests may not be awarded.