- If you need technical assistance, you can submit a Helpdesk Request with our office.
- If prompted for a username and password you will need to use your active directory account (i.e. jdoe0001) and password.
- You will need to enter the username in the format KCTCSACC\username
Employee (Faculty/Staff/Student Worker) Passwords:
- Passwords are good for 90 days.
- Password reset for employees can be completed by using the User Account Center.
- You must have your initial password set by the Technology Solutions Helpdesk.
- If you are a student worker, a work study student, faculty or staff member, please contact the helpdesk if you do not have a password.
For service with Jefferson equipment or help, please contact the Helpdesk:
- Website: https://techsolutions.jefferson.kctcs.edu/portal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 502.213.2358
- Need assistance? Contact Blackboard Support
- Need assistance?
- Contact the Technology Solutions Helpdesk