- If you need technical assistance, you can submit a Helpdesk Request with our office.
- If prompted for a username and password you will need to use your active directory
account (i.e. jdoe0001) and password.
- You will need to enter the username in the format KCTCSACC\username
Employee (Faculty/Staff/Student Worker) Passwords:
- Passwords are good for 90 days.
- Password reset for employees can be completed by using the User Account Center.
- You must have your initial password set by the Technology Solutions Helpdesk.
- If you are a student worker, a work study student, faculty or staff member, please
contact the helpdesk if you do not have a password.
For service with Jefferson equipment or help, please contact the Helpdesk:
Questions frequently asked by Jefferson Employees (FAQs)