The WorkKEYS System
WorkKEYS is a national system for teaching and assessing workplace skills so that employees are more productive and invested in their work.
WorkKEYS includes three components:
Job Profiling (Job Analysis)
- Profile of necessary skills identified by subject-matter experts who perform the job
- Profile skill requirements for specific jobs
- Evaluate job applicant skills and the skills of current employees
- Aid communication between employers and educators/trainers
- Provide basic information for job descriptions and workplace competencies
- Testing pre-hire applicants or incumbent workers for training/promotion
- Document employability skills
- Evaluate the skills of current/future employees
- Provide legal assessment for hiring/selection/promotion purposes
- All linked together with Management Information and Reporting Services
- Targeted training to help employees attain needed skill level)
- Customized curriculum to suit your workplace needs
- Delivered instruction targeted to skill level required to perform a job
The result is a comprehensive approach to job analysis, employee development, and workplace success.
WorkKEYS critical skills include:
- Reading for Information
- Applied Mathematics
- Listening for Understanding
- Business Writing
- Applied Technology
- Locating Information
- Workplace Observation
- WorkKEYS may qualify for Kentucky Workforce Investment Network System Funding (KYWINS).
Call your Workforce Solutions representative today for more details at 502-213-2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!