Jefferson Community and Technical College transforms lives and communities through
educational excellence in an inclusive environment that opens doors for all students.
- Academic Excellence. We strive to excel in teaching, learning, and student support. We engage in ongoing
professional development to learn, grow, and improve.
- Accessibility. We minimize barriers and provide educational pathways to technical and career training,
general education and transfer, workforce development, and lifelong learning. To meet
the diverse needs of our students we offer certificates, diplomas, associate degrees,
and non-credit programming.
- Collaboration. We build alliances with adult education providers, secondary school systems, regional
postsecondary institutions, community groups, and business and industry partners to
create seamless educational experiences. We are responsive and adaptable to the evolving
needs of our students and community.
- Continuous Improvement. We gather, analyze, and assess data to make informed decisions that drive institutional
- Diversity. We treasure the many identities and perspectives in our community. We provide an
inclusive, accessible, and safe learning and working environment that fosters participation
- Equity. We emphasize policy and practice that promotes opportunity and diminishes disparity
within the college community.
- Integrity. We act ethically and maintain an environment that encourages honesty, transparency,
- Respect. We recognize the contributions and expertise of all members of the college community.
We understand that education relies on human connections, and we value the dignity
and wellbeing of all people.
- Stewardship. We exercise responsible management of the college's fiscal and physical resources.
Strategic Enrollment Management Plan 2016-2020
Jefferson Community and Technical College is a member of the Kentucky Community and
Technical College System offering career/technical, transfer, and transitional educational
opportunities with campuses and locations in Jefferson, Shelby, Carroll, Bullitt,
Gallatin, Henry, Oldham, Owen, Spencer, and Trimble Counties.