Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) at Spalding University
Associate in Art/Science to Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA)
Completion of the following curriculum will satisfy the requirements for the Associates in Science at the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and leads to the Bachelor of Fine Art at Spalding University.
A 2.0 GPA is recommended for admission to the BFA:
- 24 completed credits OR A conferred AA/AS degree
- If less than 24 completed credits a cumulative GPA of 2.0 is recommended
- Apply now for FREE https://apply.spalding.edu/apply/
- Talk to a Counselor NOW https://apply.spalding.edu/portal/transfer-visits?tab=subtab3
Kentucky Community and Technical College System
Option 1: For those who have earned AS/AA- Qualify for the Block Credit Transfer (Gen Ed Certification status). This student would move directly into their Junior year of the Fine Art program. Below is the class that must be taken to progress toward upper level Communication course completion. We recommend taking the progression class, if possible, while pursuing your associate’s degree at JCTC.
- Associate of Arts = Gen Ed Certified
- Associate of Science = Gen Ed Certified
- Progression course(s):
- Spalding Math 106 (Quantitative Reasoning) @ KCTCS Mat 141 or 146
Option 2: This pathway is intended for students who have not earned their AS/AA and wish to transfer before completing their degree at Jefferson.