Welcome to the Transfer Center at Jefferson Community and Technical College! We are committed to providing students with the services needed to make a successful transition from community college to a bachelor's degree and beyond
The Transfer Center is located at:
- John T. Smith Library, 2nd Floor
- Downtown campus
- 622 S. 1st Street, Louisville, KY 40202
I am a Jefferson Community and Technical College Student wanting to transfer to a 4yr. Institution
- Where can I transfer after finishing at Jefferson?
- Some colleges and universities offer Scholarships!
I am a student at another college/university wanting to transfer to Jefferson Community and Technical College
- You need to apply to Jefferson.
- Helpful tip: Pay special attention to the instructions for Transfer Students.
- The Transfer Equivalency System will give you the basic information about how your credits will transfer to Jefferson.
I am a student at another college/university and would like to take classes at Jefferson Community and Technical College
- You should apply as a visiting student to Jefferson.
I am a high school student or individual who has never taken college courses before and would like to take classes at Jefferson Community and Technical College
- You are a NEW STUDENT. Your first step is to apply to Jefferson
For Transfer information on ALL Public Colleges and Universities in Kentucky, visit KnowHow2Transfer
Additional Transfer Information:
- Bellarmine University
- Campbellsville University
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Grand Canyon University
- Indiana University Southeast
- Indiana Tech
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Kentucky State University
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Lindsey Wilson College- BS in Human Services & Counseling @ Jefferson
- Midway University
- Morehead State University
- Murray State University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Northwood University
- Ottawa University
- Spalding University
- Sullivan University
- University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville
- Western Kentucky University