Transferring to a university from the community college can seem difficult. What classes to take, when to apply, what scholarships are available? Our job is to help you with these questions and make sure that you transfer in a timely and efficient way.
Contact us to "talk transfer".
What we can do for you:
- Meet (in person, by phone or email) with a trained Transfer Advisor to develop a plan for transitioning to a four-year college.
- Representatives from four-year colleges are on our campus every week to talk to you about scholarships, degree programs and give you the information you need to successfully transfer.
- Check the schedule and make an appointment.
- The Transfer Center is a place to research your future, attend transfer seminars and schedule visits to colleges and universities.
- See what is going on for transfers.
- Academic Program Plans (APPs) for Transfer Students
- Transfer Events
- Advising Center
- Request Transfer Information
Transfer Center Location:
- Downtown Campus
- John T. Smith Library, 2nd floor
- 622 South 1st Street, Louisville, KY 40202