Bachelor of Science Business Administration and Accounting at Spalding University
Associate in Art/Science to Bachelor of Science Business Administration and Accounting (Dual Bachelor’s Degree)
Completion of the following curriculum will satisfy the requirements for the Associates in Science at the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and leads to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting at Spalding University.
A 2.0 GPA is recommended for admission to the BS in Business Administration and Accounting:
- 24 completed credits OR A conferred AA/AS degree
- If less than 24 completed credits a cumulative GPA of 2.0 is recommended
- Apply now for FREE https://apply.spalding.edu/apply/
- Talk to a Counselor NOW https://apply.spalding.edu/portal/transfer-visits?tab=subtab3
Kentucky Community and Technical College System
Category 1: For those who have earned AS/AA- Qualify for the Block Credit Transfer (Gen Ed Certification status). This student would move directly into their Junior year Business and Accounting program. Below are the three business classes that must be taken to progress toward upper level Business course completion. We recommend taking the 3 progression classes, if possible, while pursuing your associate’s degree at JCTC.
- Associate of Arts = Gen Ed Certified
- Associate of Science = Gen Ed Certified
- Progression courses:
- Spalding Math 231 (Statistics) @ KCTCS STA 220 OR STA 291 OR STA 151
- Spalding Econ 281 (Micro) @ KCTCS ECO 201 OR ECO 260
- Spalding Econ 282 (Macro) @ KCTCS ECO 202 OR ECO 261
Option 2: This pathway is intended for students who have not earned their AS/AA and wish to transfer before completing their degree at Jefferson.